How to make Transmission oil Pans by casting?
1. Begin by designing the transmission oil pan. Consider the size, shape, and features of the pan. Make sure to include all necessary drainage and access points in the design.
2. Create a pattern of the oil pan design. This pattern will be used to create the mold.
3. Prepare the mold. This involves creating a sand mold using the pattern. The sand should be damp and packed tightly to create a solid foundation for the mold.
4. Carefully pour the molten metal into the mold. Make sure to use a suitable metal for the transmission oil pan. Aluminum or cast iron are commonly used.
5. Allow the metal to cool and solidify. Once solid, the transmission oil pan can be removed from the mold.
6. De-burr and clean the pan. This will involve removing flashing and other imperfections from the pan.
7. Paint or coat the pan, if desired. This will help protect the pan from corrosion and other damage.
8. Install the pan onto the transmission. Make sure to use the correct bolts and gaskets to ensure a secure fit.
9. Test the transmission oil pan before use. Check for any leaks or other signs of damage.
ZheJiang Dongrun Casting Industry Co,.Ltd was built in 1995, We have been in the casting industry for more than 25 years. No matter what type of molding you need done, we are the right supplier for your jobs. Unlike other of our competition, we offer four types of castings.
Dongrun Casting have 20000 square meters facility houses and 200 production & test equipment, From quotation and tooling design to casting and finished machining, we can work with you at every stage. We serves wide range of industries-from Fortune 500 corporations to small and midsize OEMs. Our products includes:
❖ Architectural parts
Browse our online showroom to see what we can do for you. And then E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org us your specifications or inquiries today