How to do mirror polishing of aluminum castings
1. Start with a grinding process with a 36-grit sandpaper. Use a high-speed grinder to remove any rough edges and burrs.
2. Follow this with a 120-grit to smooth the surface.
3. Move to a finer grit such as a 220-grit.
4. Polish the surface with a 400-grit sandpaper.
5. Use a polishing wheel to buff the surface with an aluminum polishing compound.
6. Finish by buffing the surface with a soft cloth.
ZheJiang Dongrun Casting Industry Co,.Ltd was built in 1995, We have been in the casting industry for more than 25 years. No matter what type of molding you need done, we are the right supplier for your jobs. Unlike other of our competition, we offer four types of castings.
❖Gravity Die Casting
❖High pressure Die casting
❖Low pressure casting
Dongrun Casting have 20000 square meters facility houses and 200 production & test equipment, From quotation and tooling design to casting and finished machining, we can work with you at every stage. We serves wide range of industries-from Fortune 500 corporations to small and midsize OEMs. Our products includes:
Browse our online showroom to see what we can do for you. And then E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org us your specifications or inquiries today