How to do bellhousing by cast aluminum
1. Gather your materials. You will need aluminum casting sand, a furnace, a mold, a bellhousing pattern, a metal ladle, and a crucible.
2. Prepare the mold. Place the bellhousing pattern in the center of the aluminum casting sand, and then press the sand firmly around the pattern to create the shape of the bellhousing.
3. Heat the furnace. Heat the furnace to 1,200 degrees Celsius.
4. Pour the aluminum. Place the crucible in the furnace and melt the aluminum. Then, pour the molten aluminum into the metal ladle, and carefully pour it into the mold.
5. Cool the bellhousing. Allow the bellhousing to cool for several hours before removing it from the mold.
6. Remove the bellhousing. Carefully remove the bellhousing from the sand, and clean off any residual sand and debris.
7. Finish the bellhousing. If necessary, smooth out any imperfections with a grinder or filing tool.